I just wanted to share the steps necessary to obtain an Idaho real estate license. Once you completed these items, you can apply for a license and start selling real estate in Idaho.
- Take your prelicense modules 1 and 2. You can search the IREC website under “education lookup” to determine where and when these classes are occuring.
- Take and pass the state and national portions of the salesperson licensing exam.
- Have your fingerprints taken and processed.
- Obtain your E&O insurance.
- Once all of these steps have been taken, fill out and submit your salesperson application (form REE-040 on the IREC website).
For more information visit the Idaho real estate commission website for a complete detailed explanation. Good Luck!